06 October 2003

Death by cracker!

No, the title has nothing to do with this posting, just a random insane rambling.

Yesterday was a painful day. Did a Reader's Service but was only able to handle reading 2 Gospels instead of the full 4 and I read kind of fast. I also could not stand the whole time for it or my morning and evening prayer rule.

Today I am still sore, but the big cushy chairs at work provide relief. Most of my day yesterday revolved around laying on a heating pad, not even getting up to answer the phone more times than not. My physical therapist & chiropractor has today off because of the Jewish holiday, Yom Kippur, so no therapy until tomorrow and then I get 2 days of therapy in a row!

I have won tickets to a sports-entertainment event tonight, so hopefully the chair are comfortable there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Orthodox Scouter Allows Sharing Only with Attribution