17 April 2007

A Good Day For a New Razor!


As some of you know, I had a full beard for about 6 years and recently had it cut off. As such, shaving is an all new experience. Well I only had one blade cartridge left in my old razor from 1998 and when I went to the store, it seems they no longer carry the regular Gillette Mach3 blades. Luckily the new, improved 6-blade massaging razor, the Gillette Fusion Power Phantom was on sale for less than $10.00, so I bought it. This one one sweet razor. I usually get razor or shave bumps on my neck, where my beard hair it curlier, but with this razor I have found no irritation on my skin even hours later. I highly recommend this blade for anyone looking for a new razor! They also claim that each blade can last almost 3 weeks which seems incredible!

Learn Mandarin, Cantonese, or any other dialect of Chinese for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Orthodox Scouter Allows Sharing Only with Attribution