06 February 2011

The Super Bowl: Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

So anyone who has known me or any length of time knows that ever since I was about 2 years old, the Green Bay Packers has always been my favorite team. The team of great quarterbacks like Starr #15, Majkowski #7, Favre #4, and now Rodgers #12. I had a sweet Green Bay Packers pennant, trash can, locker, etc. as a boy. I recently got a new simple t-shirt to replace one that got thrown out in error. One I used to always wear with my gold corduroy pants.

Anyway, back to the game. This was the exact match up I wanted all season, although it seemed unlikely to happen. My favorite team, the Green bay Packers, playing my favorite player, Troy Polamalu of the Pittsburgh Steelers (Now that my previous #1 football player, Brett Favre has really retired).

So while my heart of hearts wants Green Bay to win, I can stomach a loss to Pittsburgh. But please do not let that happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Orthodox Scouter Allows Sharing Only with Attribution