17 October 2008

HOW-TO: Replace your temporary U.S. passport with a new 10-year passport

Check out this interesting answer on Yedda

Yedda – People. Sharing. Knowledge.Temporary passport replacement
You just need to fill out the online form at https://pptform.state.gov/FraudAbuseNotice.aspx?form=DS5504 then print of the document, sign it, and mail it in to:

National Passport
Processing Center

Post Office Box 90107
Philadelphia, PA 19190-0107
Topics: , , , ,
Answered by feisnik on October 18, 2008
View the entire discussion on YeddaYedda – People. Sharing. Knowledge.

Learn Mandarin, Cantonese, or any other dialect of Chinese for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Orthodox Scouter Allows Sharing Only with Attribution