02 May 2017

HOW-TO: Find Orthodox Christian Camps for Summer and Winter in America

Every Summer, parents look for (spiritually, physically, and mentally) healthy, enlightening, and educational activities for their children. In order to help with that, I have done my best to find all the Orthodox Christian Camps available for Orthodox Youth in America. I have also added them to one of the side sections of my blog as well. I hope parents and grandparents find these useful. If I have missed any Orthodox Camps, please let me know in the comments below with their name, location, and website, so that I can add them to both lists!

ARIZONA
CALIFORNIA
COLORADO
CONNECTICUT
GEORGIA
IDAHO
ILLINOIS
INDIANA
IOWA
KANSAS
KENTUCKY
MARYLAND
MICHIGAN
MINNESOTA
NEW HAMPSHIRE
NEW JERSEY
NEW MEXICO
NEW YORK
OHIO
OKLAHOMA
OREGON
PENNSYLVANIA
SOUTH CAROLINA
TEXAS
WASHINGTON
WISCONSIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Orthodox Scouter Allows Sharing Only with Attribution