01 August 2020

On a Personal Note: My Novel, "Vhaidra & the DESTINY of Nikodemos" was released today!


Those of you who know me personally or follow me on social media may know about 2 major and very important things that have happened to me in the last 24 hours.
  1. Yesterday, I, along with 110 others were laid-off by the Boy Scouts of America, a reduction that I am told was about 40% of its staff. 

  2. Today, my side-gig became my only gig, as my first novel was published. 
Because of the above, I hope I can ask you, my friends, my family, and my followers to purchase my novel, which is now my only source of income. 

Vhaidra & the DESTINY of Nikodemos is Available NOW at Amazon! I will provide links below so that you can purchase it at your nearest Amazon online store. It will be available from other bookstores a little later, but depending on the retailer, you may have to ask for it. It is distributed through Ingram, the world's biggest book distribution company.
When you order my book from Amazon, please click on the follow the author button, so you can be updated about my future books and any special deals from me. You will also be alerted when the eBook (later this year) and if an Audiobook version (not this year) comes out, along with my next novels.

Thank you for your patience with my many posts about my novel during the publishing process. Now that my book is available, I am hoping that you are able to purchase my book, and if you love it, give it a 5 star review. If you do not, please email me and let me know what parts you did not like and then donate it to a library or sell it to a used bookstore. Feedback is a very valuable gift and will help me improve my novels that follow after this one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Orthodox Scouter Allows Sharing Only with Attribution