It is time for some changes in my life. I will be making my final (for the foreseeable future) trip to Virginia this weekend and also I am ending this blog. So Salaam, Adiós, Ciao, Adieu, Salut, Auf Wiedersehen, Xaire, Aloha, Arrivederci, Sayonara, Alavidha, Proshyai, Zbogom. I am out of here!
*Turns off the lights and locks the doors for one last time*
A 23-year ongoing chronicle of profound spiritual evolution written by an ex-Orthodox Christian Deacon: The lifelong journey from strict religious dogma to transcendent gnosis and an esoteric awakening. I explore the hidden truths of religious typology, the occult, Hermeticism, Kabbalah, spiritual alchemy, ancient myths, Daemonolatry, Lilithianism, Gnosticism, & the Left Hand Path.
Trending Articles
- 🌑 Holy Pedicide: The Divine Body Count of Innocent Children
- 🌑 The Obscurantist: Yahweh's Brutal War on Human Knowledge
- 🌑 Who is the Real Devil? Ha-Satan, Samael, Sataniel, Iblis, Lucifer, Satan, or Something Else?
- 🌑 Elohim Godhead: El, Yahweh, & the Evolution of the Divine Feminine
- 🌑 The Revelation of Lilith & her Nicolaitans of the Apocalypse
- 🌑 Three Eves: The Tripartite Feminine of Paradise
23 November 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Share with Attribution
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Some blog posts and articles on this site may contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you, and your support helps me continue creating content.
Powered by Blogger.
Obviously that only lasted due a few short years and this blog is back and better than ever!
ReplyDelete