03 April 2011

Weight loss finally beginning!

I was planning a lenten weight loss, but that did not work. But that did not work. So I have restarted this week, with the help of a personal trainer. My goal is to lose 40 pounds by August 1, my physical trainer says I will go past that and possible reach my ultimate goal of 60 pounds. Here is my weight so far this week:

245# Monday March 28th
244# Tuesday March 29th
243# Wednesday March 30th
242# Thursday March 31st
241# Friday April 1st
240# Saturday April 2nd

Obviously I do not expect to continue losing at this rate, but it sure would be nice. My personal trainer has me on both a diet and exercise regiment, and I am glad to be guided by someone who can help me do it!

2 comments:

  1. As the weight goes "DOWN" .. the "SPIRIT" to continue goes "UP" and that is a "FAIR" trade .. don't you think so ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Amen! Amen!

    I saw a shirt the other day that said, "Pain is just weakness leaving the body". I like it!

    ReplyDelete

The Orthodox Scouter Allows Sharing Only with Attribution