11 June 2012

New Name, Same Blog

An Orthodox Christian friend of mine in BeiJing, China, William Dalebout, recently suggested I change the name of this blog from "Insane Ramblings and Orthodox Ecclesiology". I had actually been thinking of it for some time. The focus is much more on Orthodox Ecclesiology. However, I could not just call it Orthodox Ecclesiology. Because sometimes I just blog about my life or worldly pursuits like job searches, losing weight, football, politics, etc.. So after some thought, I decided on "Orthodox Ecclesiology and the World". I hope you all find it fitting. Hopefully one day, I will be at a point in my theosis where I can truly just rename it "Orthodox Ecclesiology" and leave the World and the things of the World behind for good.



1 comment:

  1. ...and now it is "The Orthodox Scouter" at http://orthodoxscouter.blogspot.com/ .

    ReplyDelete

The Orthodox Scouter Allows Sharing Only with Attribution