A 23-year ongoing chronicle of profound spiritual evolution written by an ex-Orthodox Christian Deacon: The lifelong journey from strict religious dogma to ultimate gnosis and an esoteric awakening. I uncover the hidden truths of religious typology, the occult, hermeticism, kabbalah, spiritual alchemy, ancient myths, demonolatry, Lilithianism, Samaelism, and the Left Hand Path.
Trending Articles
- π The Obscurantist: Yahweh's Brutal War on Human Knowledge
- π Sephiroth & Qliphoth: The Tree of Life & the Tree of Knowledge or Death
- π Who is the Real Devil? Ha-Satan, Samael, Sataniel, Iblis, Lucifer, Satan, or Something Else?
- π Elohim Godhead: El, Yahweh, & the Evolution of the Divine Feminine
- π The Revelation of Lilith & her Nicolaitans of the Apocalypse
- π Three Eves: The Tripartite Feminine of Paradise
12 June 2012
New Name, Same Blog
An Orthodox Christian friend of mine in BeiJing, China, William Dalebout, recently suggested I change the name of this blog from "Insane Ramblings and Orthodox Ecclesiology". I had actually been thinking of it for some time. The focus is much more on Orthodox Ecclesiology. However, I could not just call it Orthodox Ecclesiology. Because sometimes I just blog about my life or worldly pursuits like job searches, losing weight, football, politics, etc.. So after some thought, I decided on "Orthodox Ecclesiology and the World". I hope you all find it fitting. Hopefully one day, I will be at a point in my theosis where I can truly just rename it "Orthodox Ecclesiology" and leave the World and the things of the World behind for good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Share with Attribution
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Some blog posts and articles on this site may contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you, and your support helps me continue creating content.
Powered by Blogger.

...and now it is "The Orthodox Scouter" at http://orthodoxscouter.blogspot.com/ .
ReplyDelete