29 September 2008

Wedding Photos!


My wedding photos are finally processed, scanned and uploaded to Facebook. Sorry about the delay. You can see them at http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=53206&l=80e1a&id=505257160. Unfortunately Asian photo taking and retouching tries to make the skin more pale, prings out the red-tones, and softens the jaw line. All three are things that do not help my appearance at all. So while my wife looks beautiful in these pictures (as she always does), I am not very fond of my looks in many of these photographs. Please feel free to comment about the pictures on Facebook, or if you are not a Facebook member and do not wish to join, you may comment here as well. I love comments! :-)

Learn Mandarin, Cantonese, or any other dialect of Chinese for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Orthodox Scouter Allows Sharing Only with Attribution