A 23-year ongoing chronicle of profound spiritual evolution written by an ex-Orthodox Christian Deacon: The lifelong journey from strict religious dogma to transcendent gnosis and an esoteric awakening. I explore the hidden truths of religious typology, the occult, Hermeticism, Kabbalah, spiritual alchemy, ancient myths, Daemonolatry, Lilithianism, Gnosticism, & the Left Hand Path.
Trending Articles
- π The Obscurantist: Yahweh's Brutal War on Human Knowledge
- π Sephiroth & Qliphoth: The Tree of Life & the Tree of Knowledge or Death
- π Who is the Real Devil? Ha-Satan, Samael, Sataniel, Iblis, Lucifer, Satan, or Something Else?
- π Elohim Godhead: El, Yahweh, & the Evolution of the Divine Feminine
- π The Revelation of Lilith & her Nicolaitans of the Apocalypse
- π Three Eves: The Tripartite Feminine of Paradise
08 August 2003
Fried Day
Tomorrow my daughter comes back home! Every summer she goes and visits relatives for 6-7 weeks. For a week or two, it is nice living the bachelor life — being able to do whatever I feel like any time of the day or night — but then I start missing her big time and just want her to be home. I am so ready for her to be back where she belongs! Please pray that she has a safe trip home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Share with Attribution
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Some blog posts and articles on this site may contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you, and your support helps me continue creating content.
Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment