A 23-year ongoing chronicle of profound spiritual evolution written by an ex-Orthodox Christian Deacon: The lifelong journey from strict religious dogma to transcendent gnosis and an esoteric awakening. I explore the hidden truths of religious typology, the occult, Hermeticism, Kabbalah, spiritual alchemy, ancient myths, Daemonolatry, Lilithianism, Gnosticism, & the Left Hand Path.
Trending Articles
- ๐ The Obscurantist: Yahweh's Brutal War on Human Knowledge
- ๐ Sephiroth & Qliphoth: The Tree of Life & the Tree of Knowledge or Death
- ๐ Who is the Real Devil? Ha-Satan, Samael, Sataniel, Iblis, Lucifer, Satan, or Something Else?
- ๐ Elohim Godhead: El, Yahweh, & the Evolution of the Divine Feminine
- ๐ The Revelation of Lilith & her Nicolaitans of the Apocalypse
- ๐ Three Eves: The Tripartite Feminine of Paradise
11 August 2003
Step One
I just received a call from a company that I would really like to work for and they will be scheduling a first interview by phone with the manager of this center. Could I please ask the prayers of everyone who views this blog? I am sure this is just one step among many to get the job and I am going to need your prayers each step of the way. Thank you in advance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Share with Attribution
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Some blog posts and articles on this site may contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you, and your support helps me continue creating content.
Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment