Visit The Onion Dome for more funny stories like this:
Ohio Online Orthodox Forum Attracts Retired World Wrestling Star
Former World Wrestling Entertainment star Nick "The Russianator" Bosovich has decided to become Orthodox, based on his experiences on the Ohio Online Orthodox Forum (OOOF). "I used to think Orthodoxy was all old ladies with wool rosaries," explains Bosovich, "Until I realized that those old ladies have canes and they hit people with 'em. Now that's my kinda religion! Then I hooked up with this Ohio Online thing, and these people don't hold no punches! Lemme tell ya, smashin' a chair over somebody's head ain't nothin' compared to what goes on on that there Ohio Forum. I ain't never seen such name-callin', nose-thumbin', face-slappin' and eye-pokin' religion in any church before. Sign me up! This Orthodoxy stuff is for me! Arrrrrgh!"
A 23-year ongoing chronicle of profound spiritual evolution written by an ex-Orthodox Christian Deacon: The lifelong journey from strict religious dogma to ultimate gnosis and an esoteric awakening. I uncover the hidden truths of religious typology, the occult, hermeticism, kabbalah, spiritual alchemy, ancient myths, demonolatry, Lilithianism, Samaelism, and the Left Hand Path.
Trending Articles
- π The Obscurantist: Yahweh's Brutal War on Human Knowledge
- π Sephiroth & Qliphoth: The Tree of Life & the Tree of Knowledge or Death
- π Who is the Real Devil? Ha-Satan, Samael, Sataniel, Iblis, Lucifer, Satan, or Something Else?
- π Elohim Godhead: El, Yahweh, & the Evolution of the Divine Feminine
- π The Revelation of Lilith & her Nicolaitans of the Apocalypse
- π Three Eves: The Tripartite Feminine of Paradise
10 October 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Share with Attribution
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Some blog posts and articles on this site may contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you, and your support helps me continue creating content.
Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment