At Saint Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary, kids got free t-shirts. Ksenia said they only had one size and I said that was fine. The thing reaches to Anastasia's ankles and wrists! LOL! It looked like a dress, as it almost completely covered the one she was wearing!
Later, Anastasios was the cashier when I bought my tapes and Vicki asked if I would dare trust a New Calendarist's addition. I just told them I would subtract 13 from whatever number he came up with. :-P
Also, it seems that after my visit, the home page of all of Saint Vladimir's library computers are now http://www.EuphrosynosCafe.com! I wonder how that could have possibly happened? LOL!
A 23-year ongoing chronicle of profound spiritual evolution written by an ex-Orthodox Christian Deacon: The lifelong journey from strict religious dogma to ultimate gnosis and an esoteric awakening. I uncover the hidden truths of religious typology, the occult, hermeticism, kabbalah, spiritual alchemy, ancient myths, demonolatry, Lilithianism, Samaelism, and the Left Hand Path.
Trending Articles
- π The Obscurantist: Yahweh's Brutal War on Human Knowledge
- π Sephiroth & Qliphoth: The Tree of Life & the Tree of Knowledge or Death
- π Who is the Real Devil? Ha-Satan, Samael, Sataniel, Iblis, Lucifer, Satan, or Something Else?
- π Elohim Godhead: El, Yahweh, & the Evolution of the Divine Feminine
- π The Revelation of Lilith & her Nicolaitans of the Apocalypse
- π Three Eves: The Tripartite Feminine of Paradise
04 October 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Share with Attribution
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Some blog posts and articles on this site may contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you, and your support helps me continue creating content.
Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment