14 October 2003

One of those days, nay, weeks ...

Its been a rough week for a couple of reasons, but finding out that Anastasia still is not doing all her work in school and the parts to my car are still not in has only made today worse. (I was supposed to get my car back today BTW!) So this weekend, to get away from the stress of life, we are going to cruise up and down the Atlantic Ocean and see the various kinds of trees with their changing colors and falling leaves. The autumn leaves is very metaphorical to life I think. We are going to leave Friday morning since Anastasia has the day off and return sometime Monday. Unfortunately we will probably be in that tiny rental car of mine. >:-( I think I will print off a few resumes and see if I can find a new job while on the road trip. Please pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Orthodox Scouter Allows Sharing Only with Attribution