A 23-year ongoing chronicle of profound spiritual evolution written by an ex-Orthodox Christian Deacon: The lifelong journey from strict religious dogma to ultimate gnosis and an esoteric awakening. I uncover the hidden truths of religious typology, the occult, hermeticism, kabbalah, spiritual alchemy, ancient myths, demonolatry, Lilithianism, Samaelism, and the Left Hand Path.
Trending Articles
- π The Obscurantist: Yahweh's Brutal War on Human Knowledge
- π Sephiroth & Qliphoth: The Tree of Life & the Tree of Knowledge or Death
- π Who is the Real Devil? Ha-Satan, Samael, Sataniel, Iblis, Lucifer, Satan, or Something Else?
- π Elohim Godhead: El, Yahweh, & the Evolution of the Divine Feminine
- π The Revelation of Lilith & her Nicolaitans of the Apocalypse
- π Three Eves: The Tripartite Feminine of Paradise
14 October 2003
One of those days, nay, weeks ...
Its been a rough week for a couple of reasons, but finding out that Anastasia still is not doing all her work in school and the parts to my car are still not in has only made today worse. (I was supposed to get my car back today BTW!) So this weekend, to get away from the stress of life, we are going to cruise up and down the Atlantic Ocean and see the various kinds of trees with their changing colors and falling leaves. The autumn leaves is very metaphorical to life I think. We are going to leave Friday morning since Anastasia has the day off and return sometime Monday. Unfortunately we will probably be in that tiny rental car of mine. >:-( I think I will print off a few resumes and see if I can find a new job while on the road trip. Please pray for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Share with Attribution
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Some blog posts and articles on this site may contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you, and your support helps me continue creating content.
Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment