A 23-year ongoing chronicle of profound spiritual evolution written by an ex-Orthodox Christian Deacon: The lifelong journey from strict religious dogma to ultimate gnosis and an esoteric awakening. I uncover the hidden truths of religious typology, the occult, hermeticism, kabbalah, spiritual alchemy, ancient myths, demonolatry, Lilithianism, Samaelism, and the Left Hand Path.
Trending Articles
- π The Obscurantist: Yahweh's Brutal War on Human Knowledge
- π Sephiroth & Qliphoth: The Tree of Life & the Tree of Knowledge or Death
- π Who is the Real Devil? Ha-Satan, Samael, Sataniel, Iblis, Lucifer, Satan, or Something Else?
- π Elohim Godhead: El, Yahweh, & the Evolution of the Divine Feminine
- π The Revelation of Lilith & her Nicolaitans of the Apocalypse
- π Three Eves: The Tripartite Feminine of Paradise
27 October 2003
I hate doctor's offices!
There always seem to be magazines of dubious natures laying around. Today it was the latest copy of GQ or Esquire with nude photos of Brittany Spears. Like I needed to see that! Ugh! So, seeing that I proceeded to bury it under all the other magazines in hopes that no one else accidentally comes upon it either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Share with Attribution
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Some blog posts and articles on this site may contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you, and your support helps me continue creating content.
Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment