A 23-year ongoing chronicle of profound spiritual evolution written by an ex-Orthodox Christian Deacon: The lifelong journey from strict religious dogma to ultimate gnosis and an esoteric awakening. I uncover the hidden truths of religious typology, the occult, hermeticism, kabbalah, spiritual alchemy, ancient myths, demonolatry, Lilithianism, Samaelism, and the Left Hand Path.
Trending Articles
- π The Obscurantist: Yahweh's Brutal War on Human Knowledge
- π Sephiroth & Qliphoth: The Tree of Life & the Tree of Knowledge or Death
- π Who is the Real Devil? Ha-Satan, Samael, Sataniel, Iblis, Lucifer, Satan, or Something Else?
- π Elohim Godhead: El, Yahweh, & the Evolution of the Divine Feminine
- π The Revelation of Lilith & her Nicolaitans of the Apocalypse
- π Three Eves: The Tripartite Feminine of Paradise
28 October 2003
Night of the Panther Redux
I was just thinking how amazing it was, that in a large mall, the line to buy Mac OS X 10.3 Panther was wrapped around past the mid-point of the mall! I took my friend, who is our IT guy at work. He deals with Windows at work and runs both Linux and Windows at home and was very impressed by Panther. Everything was 10% off, so I wish I had the money to buy a new Mac or an 40GB iPod! :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Share with Attribution
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Some blog posts and articles on this site may contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through my links at no extra cost to you, and your support helps me continue creating content.
Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment